Sunday, November 4, 2012

Knitted Sweater

Hi everyone,

How are you doing? This is the very first post of W2W. As I have introduced, W2W is place where I would love to show my ways of mix-match-ing and have fun with my closet. This post choice is - grey sweater for this time of year, Fall is about to be gone.

Look#1: Knitted over FLORAL
(Sweater from H&M, Floral skirt from Abercrombie&Fitch, Tote from Longchamp, double face watch from Urban Outfitter, platform from ASOS, hat from Thailand) 



Look#2: Maxi dot can go with knitted
(Sweater from H&M, Polka dot trndy maxi dress from Forever 21, Wedge from Ideeli



Look#3: Short for Fall 
(Sweater from H&M, high waist short from Vietam, Knitted hat from H&M, Oversize blazer from Ralph Lauren, wedge from Ideeli, floral leather cltuch by me)




Look#4: Tribe look 
(Tie up sweater, Oversize cardigan, Mini sketchy Bottom, bowtie clutch from Topshop, and braided hair)

I hope you enjoyed my maix-match, drop off any comments or questions. I am more than happy to answer them. And, I will see you in the next post. 

P/S: Thinking on what item I should choose, any recommendation?

Check me out?: Facebook page  My writing space 

XOXO.









No comments:

Post a Comment