Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rosy Turtleneck

Winter is here and the weather in NY dropped to zero degree, but snow isn't here yet. Sadface* 
However, the sun is still visiting with a lot of cloud, which is surprisingly beautiful for November. 
Turtleneck (Áo cổ lọ) is my second-favorite in the closet. It's perfectly mix-match-able for this weather and you will never go wrong with this choice no matter what style you have. I hope you will enjoy this week post. 



LOOK#1: RED WINE 
This mix-match is perfectly for a happy schoolday/night out with your friends. The Red Wine look is a little bit more girly than other looks below. My favorite about this look is the silver dog pin. 
(Bow-tie mini short, Legwear black tight, Leather shoe, Lacy cardigan, Boho hat, and a clutch)


_________________________




LOOK#2: VINTAGE 
The vintage leather shoe added with the DB bag style give an extra spark for the vintage creation. 
The vintage look is always suitable for daily life activities like school, dinner out, etc. 
(Bow-tie cardigan, vintage knotted belt, Pastel short, leather shoe, circle scarf, and DB bag)


________________________________






LOOK#3: BADASS of PASTEL
Pastel is still on the trend this year. I love ton-sur-ton looks. The sweater can keep me warm. The look is completed with the necklace. I usually don't by accessories from new but search for them during garage sales. 
(Pullover sweater, Lace short, Handcraft clutch, Marc by Marc Jacob watch, Ankle Wedge) 

__________________________________





LOOK#4: VELVET GREEN OVER RED

I mixed and matched this look with atmosphere of upcoming Xmas. The jean jacket helped me to reduce the girly level of the look and added more tomboy version. This look is totally great for party with friends during weekend. 
(Jeans jacket, Velvet Crosses skirt, black leather ankle boot, golden necklace) 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Thanksgiving is coming up very soon. I want to THANK all my viewers and believers for encourage me every time I am down. I wish you all will have a great awesome Black Friday and Turkey Day with your family and friends.
Feel free to leave any questions or comments for me.
And please help me to share/rate my blog and posts.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment